Are you worried about your child’s health because she has stopped eating properly? Does your child keep making excuses to skip meals? Or has she stopped liking even her favorite food? Be alert! The signs could indicate something alarming. Lack of appetite is a common problem seen among children. But have you tried to find out the reason behind this Loss of Appetite?
According to many best child specialists, the following factors cause loss of appetite in children –
- If the growth rate is slow – During the first year of your baby, it grows quite fast. However, with time, the growth rate keeps slowing down. This slow growth might make them feel less hungry. Well, that is not much of a matter of concern. Still for assurance, you can consult a doctor. Visit any pediatrician in Chandigarh, and you will have your concerns allayed.
- If your child is sick – Your child may stop eating properly if it is sick. Any sort of illness like diarrhoea, fever, headache, sore throat, or stomach flu can cause your child to lose appetite. If you want your child to get well soon and start eating properly, take them to a child specialist in Chandigarh.
- If your child is under stress – Not only adults, even children can be stressed at times depending on their life situations. And when they are under pressure, they may react in strange ways. Stress can cause loss of appetite as well unwillingness to do anything productive. Sometimes, your child may even go into depression. There may be hundreds of reasons why your child may be feeling stressed out, some of which are-
- Any death in the family or other family issues like parental quarrels.
- Unable to deal with unusual academic pressure.
These are only a few of the causes that might result in the loss of appetite for your child; there are other more serious reasons too. As a parent, it is your duty to keep an eye on your child. If there is any health trouble, you can simply take your child to any of the baby hospital in Chandigarh and start the treatment as soon as possible.
Leave a Reply