The moment you realize that you have conceived is the most beautiful of all. At that very point, you are already parent inside your head. All those baby dreams and fears start to bother you. Nobody wants to ruin this sweet journey. Generally, first trimester is the most critical and has to be spent carefully. Here is a pregnancy to-do list that can definitely help you go through your first trimester without any complications:
- Adequate amount of Folic Acid should be taken so that the baby does not have any health complications such as spina bifida.
- Be assured of your health insurance to bear all the costs involved in delivery and post-delivery.
- Consult an expert for any kind of medication that you undergo in this period.
- Say big no to smoking as it can lead you to complete loss of baby.
- No alcohol throughout the pregnancy as even slightest of amount can lead to gravest of the consequences.
- Eat healthy food and cut out on all items that might have any bacteria or virus.
- Morning sickness can be overcome by having small and simple meals. In case it persists you can consult your doctor.
- Connect with your baby emotionally. This is a new experience and you want it to be memorable. So, you must spend some alone time with your baby where you can bond with it.
- Drink as much water as you can.
- Sleep can be the best answer to all problems. In trimester you cannot afford to do any regular household activities. Hence, it is better to sleep than to get bored.
- Daily walk should be your routine as it will keep you fresh and your energy will be boosted.
- Keep an eye on your weight so that you don’t sacrifice your health in this special time.
A pregnant woman is always surrounded by family members who take care of her. However, she should be aware of her own body and handle everything accordingly. An expert doctor can make things better. Get in touch with excellent doctors from Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital to guide you more on such concerns.