What are the factors that can affect Fertility?
It is said that about 20% women suffer from the problem of infertility and have troubles in becoming pregnant. There are several lifestyle habits that can contribute to this health hazard, and the rest are simply hereditary reasons. If you are having a tough time getting pregnant, you need to turn to a good doctor for support. While you are opting for professional aid, we’d like to discuss a few reasons that are causing you the trouble.
- Diminished egg count can be a reason why you are having tough time in getting pregnant. Sometimes, due to some medicines or surgery, your egg count can be lower than expected which means you don’t ovulate as much.
- Dysfunction of the hypothalamus or the pituitary glands is another reason your ovaries are not functioning well. If you have thyroid disorder, you may have to work hard to get pregnant. External treatments may be required in order to push your pregnancy.
- Polycystic ovary disorder is a major reason why women are unable to get pregnant. With PCOD treatment in Chandigarh, you can get good results, but there are countless lifestyle changes you must make. Find a doctor who opts for IVF, medicines and other treatments to help you get better from PCOS symptoms. Once you have the symptoms under control, you can definitely have a baby.
- When women have premature menopause at the age of 40, they might not conceive at all. Age is a major factor why women have a tough time getting pregnant. It is best to plan a baby during your late 20s’ or early 30s’ as your age will never disturb the process. An alternative option is to freeze your eggs when you are young so you can have a child when you are above 35.
- If your fallopian tube is obstructed, you may require surgery. Sometimes, during pelvic infections or any kind of abdominal surgery, you can end up disturbing the fallopian tube that is known to cause infertility.
It is scary to deal with infertility, but the good news is that many of these problems can be fixed with medicines or simple procedures! Visit Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital for more info.