What are the early signs and symptoms of pregnancy? Most Early Pregnancy Signs occurs within the first four weeks.
Have a look through these signs and symptoms if you suspect you might be pregnant.
While a lot of soaps show daughter-in-laws fainting and vomiting to break the news of them being pregnant, it is not true. These are not the only signs to know if a lady is expecting a baby or not. There are various signs that count as early pregnancy signs. So you can be saved of all the drama of fainting and vomiting in front of your family.
Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital has the best gynecologists in Chandigarh and they suggest that a lady can keep track of her health to know if she has conceived or not. Following are the symptoms that reveal pregnancy:
- Late on periods: You need to track your monthly period date so that when you skip it, you should know to go for a test.
- Morning sickness: This is the most common sign and it normally remains throughout the pregnancy. There are cases, in which women do not feel morning sickness at all.
- Tender Breasts: Well, your mammary glands start to expand and you start to feel tenderness in your breasts.
- Mood swings: You might be happy in a moment and then extremely sad in the next very moment. This can happen otherwise also but in pregnancy you will have more than usual mood swings.
- Odd time cravings: Other than just savory you might crave for things you have hated all your life. You might feel an urge to eat something in the middle of the night. It can be also one of the prominent signs of early pregnancy.
Pregnancy specialist doctor can guide you with all other signs and symptoms of your pregnancy. Initial months are always the most critical. Hence it is better to have an expert by your side to guide you throughout your pregnancy. Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital is the best maternity hospital in Chandigarh that provides effective mother and child care health solutions. You can rely on the doctors for safe and healthy future of your baby who is growing in your womb.
Leave a Reply