Why my child needs Childhood Vaccines?
Protecting your child from diseases gets easier with vaccinations. Doctors from Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital, which offers vaccination in children Chandigarh, recently talked about the different vaccinations and why these are so important. In simple words, a vaccine contains weakened virus called antigens which don’t cause the disease but triggers the body to produce enough antibodies, which prevents the disease instead, in case the child is exposed to the virus. Except for infants who have other conditions, vaccinations are recommended for every child.
Which vaccines does my child need?
Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital intends to offer all the information that parents need to know about vaccinations. Your child should get different vaccines at different points of time, and your doctor is the best person to take a call and suggest a plan for the same. To know more on vaccination in children Mohali, contact Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital now. Typically speaking, babies require the following vaccinations, unless recommended otherwise.
- Flu vaccine – For fighting influenza
- DTaP vaccine – A set of three vaccines against diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis.
- Td vaccine – This is a booster for the previous one
- Rotavirus vaccine – For fighting rotavirus
- IPV vaccine – For preventing polio
- MMR vaccine – For fighting against measles, mumps, and rubella
- Hib vaccine- For fighting against Haemophilus influenza type b
- Varicella vaccine – For preventing chickenpox
- HBV vaccine – For preventing hepatitis B virus infection
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine – Against a bacterium that causes ear infections
- HPV vaccine – For fighting bacterial meningitis
Do not ignore getting information from doctors on vaccinations that your child may need.
It also depends on certain other factors, including the place/region you live in. Take an appointment at Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital to get vaccination in children Panchkula, and for better pediatric care, talk to the doctors here, who are always around to help and offer advice to new parents who have little knowledge of relevant aspects.
Leave a Reply