Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital caters to the outpatient needs of obstetric as well as Gynecology Patients. Our teams of senior consultants are available every day.
The timings are as follows: –
- Monday to Saturday: – 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Sunday: – 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- CALL US – Parents are expected to call at the reception to book their appointment.
- ASK ONLINE – You can ask for appointment with your doctor online at https://motherhoodchaitanya.com/
- Late for appointment: If you are late by more than 15 minutes from your appointment time, your appointment gets cancelled and you will be treated as waiting patient. In such a situation, you can either take a new appointment OR You can wait and we will try to adjust you as and when possible OR you can meet another consultant.
- Emergency situation: If you feel your patient is very serious, inform that there is an Emergency. You will be provided First-Aidby one of our staff members or doctors. You cannot claim to be seen by any particular doctor.
- Delay in appointment: Please note that the Appointment time is reporting time and not necessarily consulting time. A delay in appointment time is sometimes unavoidable because of unexpected emergency patients & occasionally patients taking more time.Walk-in-patients are also seen in the Outpatient clinic subject to the vacant time slot at that time.